FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

la musique nouveau

<<

The Dunes

Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:47 am

la musique nouveau

Hey dreampop fans,

We're a dreampop band from Adelaide, Australia called The Dunes.

We're just about to release our new EP entitled 'la musique nouveau'.

We have uploaded three songs to Soundcloud - 'Red Leaves', 'Post Office Rock' and 'Blue Lake'.

Check it out:

http://soundcloud.com/seaviewmusic

Cheers,

Matt

<<

NWshoegazer

Shoegazer+

Has thanked: 378
Have thanks: 118

Post Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:56 am

Re: la musique nouveau

The Dunes wrote:Hey dreampop fans,

We're a dreampop band from Adelaide, Australia called The Dunes. We're just about to release our new EP entitled 'la musique nouveau'. We have uploaded three songs to Soundcloud - 'Red Leaves', 'Post Office Rock' and 'Blue Lake'. Check it out: http://soundcloud.com/seaviewmusic

Cheers,
Matt

Hey Matt,

I took a listen and liked what I heard, so I looked up your older releases. I was pleased to find an EP and a single (Between Midnight and Dawn and Going Under) on Bandcamp, but was dismayed to find that the EP (five songs) was selling for $10, and the single (two songs) for $5. I very much like your music, but not enough to pay $2 - $2.50/song. If you brought the prices down to $1/song, I'd buy both releases and look forward to the release of la musique nouveau, so that I could buy it as well.

<<

The Dunes

Post Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:01 am

NW,

Thanks for that. Yeah...will change the cost.

I will let you know here once it's done.

Matty

<<

The Dunes

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:19 am

Hey NW,

We've made some changes...we've made a few tracks free and are just about to release our new EP.

Swing by and take another look.

With much thanks,

Matt

<<

NWshoegazer

Shoegazer+

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:07 pm

Hey Matt,

This is weird, but I'm looking at your Bandcamp page (in another tab) and things are pretty much the same as they were: the two-song Going Under single is still priced at $5 AUD and the five-song Between Midnight and Dawn EP at $10 AUD. The only difference I can see is that the song "Red Leaves" (from your forthcoming release) has been posted to play. Am I looking in the right place? This is where I'm looking: http://thedunes.bandcamp.com

I'll have another look later in the day just in case there has been some kind of delay in the implementation of the changes. Thanks for getting back to me.

<<

newstarshipsmell

Shoegazer+++

Has thanked: 1260
Have thanks: 1409

Post Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:15 pm

NWshoegazer wrote:Hey Matt,

This is weird, but I'm looking at your Bandcamp page (in another tab) and things are pretty much the same as they were: the two-song Going Under single is still priced at $5 AUD and the five-song Between Midnight and Dawn EP at $10 AUD. The only difference I can see is that the song "Red Leaves" (from your forthcoming release) has been posted to play. Am I looking in the right place? This is where I'm looking: http://thedunes.bandcamp.com

I'll have another look later in the day just in case there has been some kind of delay in the implementation of the changes. Thanks for getting back to me.

I think he meant that he enabled downloads on the Soundcloud page for all the tracks there. Red Leaves, Post Office Rock and Blue Lake are LAME 320 MP3s, the other four tracks are various 128CBR MP3s.
"Some cats, if they eat a certain type of nut, they become huge and can fly. It's really very wierd."

Password: mbsronly (or MBSRONLY/MBT4EVER/mybloodytweeforever) Please do not repost my download links/password.

Me elsewhere

<<

NWshoegazer

Shoegazer+

Post Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:06 am

newstarshipsmell wrote:I think he meant that he enabled downloads on the Soundcloud page for all the tracks there. Red Leaves, Post Office Rock and Blue Lake are LAME 320 MP3s, the other four tracks are various 128CBR MP3s.

I see, thanks for clearing that up. Unfortunately, I am only interested in lossless versions of these releases, so I'll have to hope that they become more affordable on Bandcamp at some point in the future.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:06 am.

Return to Latest News / Shows