FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Lightfoils EP Now Available (Former Airiel)

<<

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:09 am

Lightfoils EP Now Available (Former Airiel)

<<

aty

Shoegazophile

Has thanked: 195
Have thanks: 795

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:15 am

Re: Lightfoils EP Now Available (Former Airiel)

hm Airiel disbanded?

<<

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:54 am

No, Cory left at some point.

<<

hoky

Shoegazophile

Has thanked: 154
Have thanks: 1062

Post Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:34 am

I was surprised to see the EP (re)issued on Saint Marie so quickly. Firstly I thought Lightfoils would release their future album on SMR. Are the tracks any different from XD version? I noticed XD files disappeared from Juno and other digi stores. Is the mix any different? One thing is for sure. The files will not match in iTunes so there must be at least some little change :).

No aty, Airiel didn't break up :). Jeremy and co will release new EP on Shelflife Records. Hopefully it is better than the Battle of Sealand (should not be that difficult). It's hard to believe it's been 5 years already since that album.
File reposting is against the rules. I don't care what happens with older (out of print) stuff though but if you repost any new album that I shared to major tracker or public blog, you'll be banned. Respect the bands, respect the community. Thanks.

<<

Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:08 pm

No difference just since XD is gone, we picked up Lighfoils, Bloody Knives and Panda Riot.

<<

hoky

Shoegazophile

Has thanked: 154
Have thanks: 1062

Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Good job :). I didn't realize XD was gone. Like I said, the files (Wav->mp3) from Juno do not match with iTunes but I have no clue on what principle exactly the match is based on. Since the masters are identical, there is no reason to match anyway.

Looking forward to Resplandor :).

P.S. And I didn't know Panda was on XD. I thought they came to SMR from Mirror/ Mirror.
File reposting is against the rules. I don't care what happens with older (out of print) stuff though but if you repost any new album that I shared to major tracker or public blog, you'll be banned. Respect the bands, respect the community. Thanks.

<<

Post Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:28 pm

thanks

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:28 pm.

Return to Latest News / Shows